Friday, November 18, 2011

17/11/11(thursday)

Exam is coming le…

But,

Wat I’m doing today??

………….

Wake up at 12++

Then I cook porridge for my sick+ing “niang zi”

She sick d…TT

Hope she will recover faster,

=)

After that Hwa Min come our hostel cook “kim chi” mee
wahh…~

Delicious until dono how 2 say….

After finish eating,

We start study d,

BUT,

Within 1 hr,

I start gossip with Qi le,

OMG,

How failure I m,

No idea,

Although Hwa Min scold us

But we also no care wat she say,

Hahax…

xD

sorry bout that yaa Hwa Min,

then we go watch movie,

hahax…

at last Hwa Min oso cant tahan d,

oso go back her room “relax”

wait til AH CHONG,QUAN,HENG,NTONY reach our hostel,

I follow them go out buy thing,

Then I come back wif Heng’ car

He fetch me go buy “wan tan mee” as our dinner,

Until night we oso din study,

Qi create a blog,

Then I teach her how 2 create,

Finally I oso change something in my blog,

Hahax…

xD

look not bad la I think,

at last,

good night everyone

love u….

muakz…!

Have a good dream

1 comment: